While we have had numerous successful results, no attorney can guarantee that the past results achieved are guaranteed for future cases. Each case has its own individual facts, circumstances, and legal merits which must be considered.
- $1,600,000.00 for Catastrophically injured worker with brain injury
- $550,000.00 for injured worker with multiple leg fractures and surgeries, but claim not officially designated Catastrophic
- $290,000.00 for injured worker with claim of secondary psychology injury
- $150,000.00 for injured worker with four amputated fingers
- $132,500.00 for injured worker with lumbar disk injury and lumbar fusion surgery performed
- $100,000.00 total recovery between workers’ compensation and personal injury for work-related car accident with lumbar disk injury but no surgery performed
- $300,000.00 policy limits settlement for motor vehicle victim involving a fatality
- $260,000.00 for motor vehicle accident victim involving torn meniscus and torn rotator cuff
- $150,000.00 policy limits settlement for motor vehicle accident victim involving leg fracture
- $140,000.00 for motor vehicle accident victim with cervical disk injury but no subsequent surgery
- $130,000.00 for motor vehicle accident victim involving torn meniscus and facial lacerations
- $100,000 for disputed premises liability claim at apartment complex involving soft-tissue injuries.